Coil Winding Machine Widely Used Wire Guide Nozzle High Grinding
Tungstun Carbide Bar
About the nozzle
Wire guide tubes known also as wire guide nozzles , wire guide
needles , are used in the
coil winding industry on automatic multispindle machines; typically
to wind enamelled copper wire
around a core to create an electromagnet coil.
|Application:||CNC automatic winding machine|
|Hardness:||Reached over HRA90 degree|
|Roughness of R place:||Ra0.025|
|Roughness of bore:||Ra0.1|
|Work Limit:||d1>0.2mm D1>0.7mm|
|Model||tungstun carbide nozzle|
|Nozzle model||as per drawing or request|
|Delivery time||7 days after payment is confirmed|
1. Sample order is welcome.
2. Fast delivery to meet customers’ need.
3. Various transport ways : by sea, by air & freight
4. Your inquiry will be replied within 24 hours.
5. Our products will be 100% test before shipping by our workers
6. Good after-sale service offered, please send us feedbacks if you
have any question.
7. We provide one-stop service.
1. High Wear Resistance This is assured by the choice of materials
for wear elements possessing a minimum hardness in excess of
Vickers 1, 000 (HRC 70).
2. Scratch-Proofing Eliminate wire insulation film damage, low
friction resistance, stable wire tension. The wire-guiding surfaces
are mirror finished by diamond lapping to a surface roughness of 2
-4 micro inches Ra or better, material permit.
3. Straightness and Stiffness Straightness and Stiffness are
defined by the wire exit being concentric and inflexible with
respect to the nozzle locating. In plain terms, the wir
e should exit from the nozzle concentric to the locating? To within
0.02 mm, with or without load. A geometric characteristic
presentation is shown at upper left. Concentricity to within
4. Precise Exit Radii Because the coil winding nozzle's Exit Radii
governs the angle of the wire exit from one coil to the next, it
should be monitored to + / - 0.025 mm. This is done by digital
measurement, shown at upper right.
1. Are you manufacture?
Yes, We are a professional manufacture in China.
2. What are our strengths?
We are mainly producing many kinds of induction coil, wireless
charging coil and spare parts for coil winding machine, such as
tensioner, pulley, nozzle and ceramic parts.
3. How long is our normal delivery time?
We usually need 5-7 days to ship out if the goods in stock.
4. Do we offer OEM/ODM service?
Yes, we had got enough rich experience about OEM/ODM during worked
with these famous brands.
5. What payment terms we accept?
TT/ Paypal/ Western union/ Momeygram/Alibaba
6. How do we control the quality?
We always make 100% complete inspection before delivery.